Sunday, February 24, 2013

Looks Like iOS 6.1 Update Fixed the App Store Purchased Section Loading Issue



iPad Purchased Not on This iPad




It looks like the iOS 6.1 update has fixed the longstanding problem with the App Store Purchased section not loading. As I posted about recently this issue was affecting numerous users and was a known issue that Apple's engineering team has been working on.



After the iOS 6.1 update I can once again load the Purchased section in the App Store on my iPad 3 and iPad mini. I can get both tabs of the section to load too - the All tab and 'Not on This iPad'.



It still takes quite a while to load each page (a minute or more) and sometimes switching between tabs will make the App Store app crash back to the home screen - but most of the time it is working OK for me.



For those of you who were seeing this problem before, what are your results when trying this after the iOS 6.1 update?




No comments:

Post a Comment