Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What it was really like to work with Steve Jobs


“People who worked with Steve Jobs (I’ll call him Steve) usually don’t talk about it,” Glenn Reid writes for Inventor Labs Blog. “It’s kind of an unwritten rule, partly because he was obsessive about his privacy.”



“I think that has all changed now, but I’m not exactly sure. I am at least sure that my phone won’t ring if I say something about the experience,” Reid writes. “And I feel compelled to do just that, because there is so much written about Steve, and so few who have actually seen him work. I was one of those people.”



Reid writes, “I actually worked with the guy, and I’m realizing that perhaps I worked with him more closely than almost anyone (save Avie and the many who were in his inner circle for the whole duration of course) - because I worked on products that he cared deeply about.”



Read more in the full article here.


No comments:

Post a Comment